Berries of Ukraine-2017: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market
May 18-19, 2017
Agricultural Department at Zaporizhia Oblast State Administration
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration for the 8th International Conference “Berries of Ukraine-2017: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market”.
The event has again changed its hosting city and is to be held in Zaporizhia offering new opportunities and participants’ geography. In addition to berries, the region of Zaporizhia is known for successful production of different berry crops in Ukraine as well as cherries, which will be an additional focus of the event.
By tradition, the conference will be of a two-day format: May 18 for the conference sessions and May 19 for the business-tour to Aurora, of the leading fruit farms of the region, which focus is cherry, apricot and grape growing.
The conference business-program is focused on the following subjects:
- Ukrainian berry and cherry production and price forecast for 2017
- The European berry market
- Ukrainian fresh and frozen berry export potential
- Main export markets for Ukrainian berries in 2017
- Berry growing technologies in Ukraine: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries, honeyberries, currants, blackberries
- Master-class. Cherry growing for business: conditions, technologies, marketing
- Agrichemistry support for berry and fruit growing
- Right approaches to choose plants for berry production
- Production potential of everbearing berries
- Investments in the berry business: most attractive positions
- Deep freezing of berries in Ukraine. Present situation and market development prospects
- Machinery for berry business
- New berry handling, packaging and processing technologies in Ukraine
- Key sales channels for fresh and frozen berries: retail, wholesale markets, processing, exports etc.
Conference audience: berry and cherry growers (more than 50%), processors, wholesalers, retailers, suppliers of input and equipment, berry plants, agrichemistry, specialized mass media etc.
The organizers expect the conference to attract more than 220 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world.
Other organizational moments:
- Preferential registration conditions until April 5
- Discounts for additional delegates from a company
- Discounts for Fruit-Inform Weekly subscribers
General media partner:
Exclusive media partner
To learn more about the event, please contact Fruit-Inform:
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
e-mail: [email protected]