4th International Conference
“Berries of Ukraine - 2013: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market”
Aleksandrovsky Business Center, Mykolaiv, Ukraine
May 16-17, 2013
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration for the 4th International Conference “Berries of Ukraine - 2013: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market”.
Ukraine's most important berry business event moves to Mykolaiv: such a decision was made by organizers of the annual international conference in 2013. Continuous change of the berry event cities enables to expand the geography of both participating countries and regions as well as organize an interesting second day program.
And this year will not be an exception. On May 17, the conference attendees will be able to take part in a practical business-tour to Polunica.com.ua project fields intended for open and protected strawberry production with the use of the most up-to-date technologies in Ukraine.
The conference program will cover the following subjects:
- Ukrainian berry and cherry production and price forecast
- The global and European markets for fresh and frozen berries and cherries
- Imports' impact on the Ukrainian market. Ukraine's fresh and frozen berry and cherry export potential
- Berry production in different climatic zones of Ukraine (open and protected cultivation)
- Ukrainian everbearing berries production potential
- Investments in the berry and cherry business, the most attractive categories
- Deep freezing of berries and cherries in Ukraine. Present situation and market developments
- Modern berry and cherry production, handling, processing and packaging technologies in Ukraine
- Fresh and frozen berry and cherry sales channels: retail, wholesale market, exports etc.
The conference target audience: berry and cherry growers (above 50%), processing enterprises, wholesale and retail trade representatives, suppliers of inputs, equipment, berry plants, agrichemistry etc.
The organizers expect about 200 delegates from 8-10 countries throughout the world to take part in the conference.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform, Polunica.com.ua Project and supported by Association of Wholesale Markets of Ukraine.
Additional options from the organizers:
- registration fee at the level of 2012
- preferential conditions for those registered before April 12
- discounts for participation of additional delegates from a company
The conference program, conditions of participation, advertising opportunities, sponsorship packages and application form are available on www.fruit-inform.com
General media partner
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]