The 6th International Conference
Registration fee for 1 conference delegate on May 21:
Business-tour to a berry farm, May 22*:
- registration fee: 85 EUR
* Exclusively for participants of the 1st conference day (May 21)
Registration fee payment for May 21 includes:
- participation of delegate (-s) in the conference;
- package of informational materials;
- coffee-break, lunch, gala-dinner;
- receipt of conference presentations (in the original language) and participants' contacts after the conference.
Registration fee payment for May 22 includes:
- participation of delegate (-s) in the business tour according to its program;
- transfer: Rus Hotel – Agrofirma Vesna-2011 – Rus Hotel;
Granted discounts for a registration fee for May 21:
- 5% - for subscribers of Fruit-Inform service packages (if the subscription period includes May 21-22, 2015)
- 5% - for each additional delegate from a company
- Insertion of advertising materials in the participants' portfolios: EUR 350
- 1.2*1.8-meter banner in the conference hall: EUR 350
- Informational stand near the conference hall: EUR 600
Distance participation in the conference: UAH 1,300 / EUR 130
Distance participation in the conference means the receipt of conference presentations (in the original language) and participants' contacts in 10-14 days after the end of the conference. The company which chooses distance participation also appears in the final file with business cards in case of arranging the payment for this option before the start of the conference.
Application period and payment conditions
Applications are accepted until May 18.
Payment conditions: 100%-prepayment of the invoice issued by the organizers according to participant's application.
Refund in case of refusal to participate in the conference:
- before April 13, the organizers refund 80% of the paid sum
- between April 13 and May 4, the organizers refund 50% of the paid sum
- after May 4, the paid sum is not subject to refund
Would you have any questions regarding the conference,
please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]