Berries of Ukraine-2015: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference program updated
The program of the 6th International Conference «Berries of Ukraine-2015: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market» has been recently updated with three master classes from the leading experts of the Ukrainian berry market:
- Master class. Fruitful approaches to growing key berry crops on plantations of 1 through 300 ha: imported/domestic/own plants, agrichemistry, harvesting, cooling – Oleg Bosyi, Berry Market Expert, Ukraine
- Master class. Successful involvement of specialty berry crops into a farm's structure: gooseberries, blackberries, honeysuckles etc. – Aleksandr Yareschenko, Head of Fruit and Berry Crops Selection and Technological Department of Horticultural Institute of NAASU, Master of Agriculture, Ukraine
- Master class. Protection and nutrition in berry growing – what will growers save on? – Vadim Dudka, Director at Agroanaliz, Ukraine
We would remind you that the conference will be held in Kiev in a two-day format: conference sessions in Rus Hotel on May 21 and a business-tour to one of the leading berry farm in Kiev region on May 22.
You can follow further updates in the conference program on the official web-site of the event.
The organizers expect the conference to be attended by more than 150 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world. Key conference audience: berry and cherry producers (more than 50%), processing enterprises, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of inputs and equipment, plants, agrichemistry etc.
Additional options from the organizers:
- discounts for participation in case of registration before March 27 and April 13;
- discounts for participation of additional delegates from a company.
The conference program, conditions of participation, advertising opportunities, sponsorship packages and application form are available on www.fruit-inform.com
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]