Preferential registration fees for Ukraine's leading berry conference in effect for 5 days
Preferential registration fees for the 6th International Conference «Berries of Ukraine-2015: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market» will be in effect for 5 days, until April 13. The conference will be on May 21-22 (a sessional part in Rus Hotel, Kiev, on the 1st day and a business-tour to Agrofirma Vesna-2011, one of the leading berry farms in Kiev Region, on the 2nd one).
The conference will focus on the following questions:
- The Ukrainian berry production and price forecast for 2015
- Imports' influence on the Ukrainian market and export potential of Ukrainian fresh and frozen berries
- Berry production technologies in Ukraine: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries, honeysuckles, currants, blackberries, cherries, grapes
- Agrichemistry support for berry production
- Berry growing in different climatic zones in Ukraine (open ground and under cover)
- Production potential of everbearing berry varieties
- Investments in the berry business: most attractive positions
- The Ukrainian market for deep frozen berries: present situation and development prospects
- Modern handling, packaging and processing technologies for berries in Ukraine
- Key sales channels for fresh and frozen berries: supermarkets, wholesale markets, processing, export
The event, organized by Fruit-Inform and sponsored by Syngenta, will be attended by more than 150 participants with more than a half of them to be represented by producers of fresh and frozen berries.
To join the sector leaders, please fill out an application form available here.
Pay your attention that preferential conditions for participation will be in effect until April 13.
The conference program, conditions of participation and advertising opportunities are available on www.fruit-inform.com.
Would you have any questions concerning the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]