The 11th International Conference
Fruit-Inform would like to announce the start of registration for the 11th Annual International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014», which is to take place on December 8-10, 2014, Rus Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. The third day of the event – December 10 – will focus on the 4th International Trade Forum, which has already acquired a reputation of the most professional meeting place for the fruit and vegetable suppliers and purchasers in Ukraine for three years of its history.
Fito-Mag is the General Sponsor of the Conference.
Key organizational moments of this year's edition:
- An additional possibility to present products and services at B2B Exposition «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014»
- Maximal registration discounts in effect until October 20
- The conference program to include all subjects relevant for the fruit and vegetable market (both market and technological information)
- The preliminary production, price and trade outlook for Ukraine for the season 2015/16 to be presented
- Traditional three-day format of the event, inclusive of the trade forum
- The events to be held in one of the most convenient conference halls in the center of Kiev
- Applications for participation to be accepted until December 2, 2014
- The Ukrainian and Russian potato, vegetable and fruit markets: exclusive forecasts of production, prices, imports and exports. Analysis of the previous season's mistakes
- The global market: exclusive forecasts from leading global experts
- Ukraine and EU: trade prospects
- Investment forum: assessment of the fruit and vegetable business' most attractive niches
- Technological forum: up-to-date trends in fruit, berry, potato and vegetable production technologies
- Modern produce storage, cooling and quality retention technologies
- Sorting, packaging and other modern ways of post-harvest and pre-sale handling of fruit and vegetable products
- Ukraine rankings of fruit and vegetable varieties and hybrids
- Fruit and vegetable marketing
The conference and trade forum will involve more than 300 fruit and vegetable professionals from 15-18 countries of the world. The event will mostly attract fruit and vegetable growers, processing enterprises, retail and wholesale trade representatives, suppliers of seeds and plants, inputs, equipment and machinery. The conference will also be attended by fruit and vegetable storage and handling solutions suppliers, investment companies, financial enterprises, specialized mass media etc.
The trade forum will involve more than 30 retail chains and wholesale companies, which will conduct above 300 direct negotiations with fresh fruit and vegetable suppliers from Ukraine and other countries of the world.
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
Don't miss your chance to take part in the leading fruit and vegetable conference and trade forum in Ukraine!