85% of meetings at 4th International Trade Forum in Kiev, Ukraine, booked
85% of all meetings at the 4th International Trade Forum have been booked by foreign and domestic participants so far. The event will take place on December 10, Rus Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine, in conjunction with the 11th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014». Applications for participation in the trade forum will be accepted just for a week, until December 2, inclusive.
The trade forum enables fresh fruit and vegetable suppliers to conduct direct negotiations with purchasing managers at Ukrainian supermarket chains, which account for about 90% of the total retail sector in the country, as well as key importers from Ukraine.
For the present, the list of importers and supermarket chains has been already joined by the following companies:
- Auchan Hypermarket Chain
- Furshet Supermarket Chain
- Kontinium Trade: TAM TAM Hypermarket Chain
- METRO Cash & Carry
- Fozzy Group of Companies: Silpo, Fora, Fozzy, Bumi Supermarket Chains
- Eko-Market Chain
- Karavan Hypermarket Chain
- Amstor Trading House
- VARUS Supermarket Chain
- Kalinovka Trading House
- Ukrainian-Russian Vegetable Company
- Euro Fresh Fruit
- Western Retail
- Avanta Trading House: Kolibris, Nash, 555 Chains
- Billa Ukraine
- Ukrainian Fruit & Vegetable Company
- Ukrainian Retail: Brusnichka Chain
- Veresen Plus: Veresen Food Store Chain
- Alyans Market: Fresh-Market, Fresh, Arsen, Soyuz Chains
- Libra Trade
- PAKKO-Holding, Vopak Chain
- Absolyut Supermarket Chain
- Barvinok Trading Chain
The trade forum is unique for Ukraine and has no analogs in the country. It has already received a positive response from importers and supermarket chains in Ukraine as well as domestic and foreign suppliers of fruits and vegetables within three years of its successful history.
Would you have any questions, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering
- 09/01/2020 11:22 Can biopesticides help protect crops against whiteflies?