The 12th International Conference
"Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015. Reload"
International Exhibition Center, 15, Brovarskyi Ave., Kiev, Ukraine
December 1-3, 2015
General Media Partner:
Exclusive Media Partner:
Main International Media Partner:
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration for the 12th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015», which will traditionally take place in a three-day format in conjunction with the only Ukrainian b2b exhibition for fruit and vegetable business professionals – Fresh Business Expo 2015. Conference sessions will be held on December 1-2, and traditional already fifth annual trade forum will be held on December 3 enabling domestic and foreign fruit and vegetable suppliers to conduct direct negotiations with more than 25 Ukrainian supermarket chains and leading importers.
The conference motto – Reload – is not an accidental choice. Cardinal changes in the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable market structure were made by both geopolitical situation in the country and global changes in the economic situation. As a result, the Ukrainian sector has to cardinally change external trade vectors. Due to the national currency devaluation, many growers were forced to take belt-tightening measures (savings on agrichemistry, seeds and plants). At the same time, investors more often think of new spheres in the berry market, processing sector and market for specialty crops. It is even more important to note that domestic fruit and vegetable business professionals have realized a necessity to open new external markets for their products.
Current conference will cover all key aspects of the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable market, inclusive of outgoing seasons' results and preliminary expectation from a new one. The conference program includes the following forums, which end with panel discussions with leading sector experts involved:
1. Market information forum:
- Ukrainian fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for the season 2016/17;
- present situation and development prospects of the EU fruit and vegetable sector;
- the EU market access for Ukrainian produce; practical results and expectations from a new season;
- promising export markets for Ukrainian fruits and vegetables: Middle East, Southeast Asia, North Africa.
2. Standardization, certification and organic produce forum.
3. Technological forum:
- new technologies in vegetable production;
- novelties in fruit and berry growing;
- greenhouse technologies.
4. Fruit and vegetable produce handling, storage and packaging forum.
5. Investment forum:
- new sectors in the berry market;
- production of specialty crops in Ukraine;
- processing sector.
6. Marketing forum:
- main channels for fruit and vegetable sales in Ukraine;
- requirements and new approaches to collaboration with retail chains;
- Best Retailer 2015 Awards (according to growers survey).
The conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015. Reload» will attract:
- growers of potatoes, vegetables, fruits and berries;
- processing enterprises;
- representatives of wholesale and retail trade;
- suppliers of agrichemistry, vegetable seeds, berry plants and fruit trees;
- suppliers of fruit and vegetable machinery;
- suppliers of fruit and vegetable handling, storage and packaging solutions;
- investment companies and banks;
- leading domestic and foreign fruit and vegetable market experts;
- specialized mass media and many others.
The conference participants are represented by about 300 professionals from 15-20 countries of the world (about 50% - growers, about 25% - traders, and other 25% - processors, suppilers of inputs and equipment as well as other fruit and vegetable business companies).
Key conference organizational moments:
- The conference takes place together with retail center and the only Ukrainian exhibition for fruit and vegetable business professionals
- The events are held in one of the most comfortable exhibition centers of Kiev and at time most comfortable for the majority of the fruit and vegetable companies
- The conference participants will listen to preliminary plans of Ukrainian fruit and vegetable production in the season 2016/17
- Each conference session ends with panel discussion, which enables the conference participants to receive leading sector experts' answers to their questions
- Maximal discounts for participation are in effect until October 23
- Applications for participation are accepted until November 25
Trade Forum Informational Partner
Would you have any questions regarding the conference,
please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
Don't miss your chance to take part in the leading fruit and vegetable conference and trade forum in Ukraine!