The 15th International Conference
This year Ukraine is expected to host the anniversary event of the fruit and vegetable business! For the 15th year in a row, we have been gathering market professionals with the only aim – to develop Ukrainian fruit and vegetable sector.
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration for the 15th International Conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2018. Export focus”, which will traditionally be held in a three-day format in conjunction with Fresh Business Expo, the only exhibition for fruit and vegetable business professionals in Ukraine.
This year the conference will have Food & Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO) and Ukrainian Fruit & Vegetable Association (UFVA) as its partners. Less-than-a-year history of UFVA has been marked with analyzing new markets, their demands and trade specifics as well as finding new export channels for Ukrainian produce. We believe that the export focus of the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable trade will only gather pace in the nearest future.
As regards key topics to be discussed at the event in 2018, they will include new investment projects, fruit and vegetable technological and marketing novelties, as well as subjects, which are discussed annually but are still relevant, such as the Ukrainian garlic market.
Key conference topics:
- Results of fruit and vegetable production in Ukraine in 2018, price forecast for the end of the season. Preliminary expectations from the season 2019/20
- Main export market has not changed - Russia?!
- The South-East Asian fruit market specifics and potential niches for Ukraine there
- The Ukrainian garlic market. Mate in two moves: to satisfy domestic market demand and develop export strategy
- Bee breeding and cooperation with farmers. The Ukrainian honey market and global sector outlook
- The Ukrainian nut business: overview of technologies, marketing and key industry problems
- Fruit and vegetable logistics in Ukraine: there are more problems than victories
- Right orchard: from the start of project to successful entrance to the Indonesian market
- Turning potatoes into money and real profits
- Berry swings in Ukraine: what berries will supermarkets offer in 2019?
- Fruit and vegetable processing in Ukraine: freezing, drying, manufacturing of juices, concentrates, healthy foods etc.
- Retail and growers. How to start collaboration and not run out of credit after first shipment
The conference program will be finalized by November 15.
We would also draw your attention to changes in the program of traditional trade forum on December 6. This year there will be two parallel trade forums: the first one will traditionally attract supermarket chains and wholesalers from Ukraine ready to negotiate with growers and suppliers, while the second one will be focused on exports from Ukraine, involving up to 10 buyers from South-East Asia and other regions of the world.
Altogether, the conference will be attended by about 300 fruit and vegetable business professionals from 15-20 countries of the world. About 50% of them will be represented by producers of fresh and processed products, 25% - by wholesalers and retailers and about 20% - by suppliers of inputs and equipment, as well as other companies related to the fruits and vegetable market.
Key organizational moments:
- The conference is organized in conjunction with trade forum and the only Ukrainian exhibition for fruit and vegetable business professionals
- The three events will be held in one of the most comfortable exhibition centers in Kiev and at time most convenient for the majority of fruit and vegetable companies
- The conference program will include a traditional presentation of preliminary production forecast for the season 2019/20
- As always, the conference speakers will be represented by leading sector experts and Ukrainian fruit and vegetable business professionals with practical experience as well as international experts
- Conference registration will be active until November 30
Conference agenda, participation conditions, advertising and sponsorship opportunities and a registration form are available on www.fruit-inform.com
To learn more about the event, please contact the Conference Organizing Committee:
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin