The 15th International Conference
The 8th International Trade Forum. Retail Center
December 6, 2018, IEC, Kiev
In conjunction with the 15th International Conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2018. Export Focus” and Fresh Business Expo 2018
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration for the 8th International Trade Forum, a unique event, which enables to meet and negotiate with all leading retail chains and fresh produce importers from Ukraine in one place and on one day.
Within seven years of the trade forum’s history, it has been attended by more than 30 retail chains and importers from Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Poland and Russia, which conducted more than 1,800 direct negotiations with fresh fruit and vegetable suppliers from about 30 countries of the world.
As of today, their participation in the trade forum has been confirmed by the following retail chains and importers:
- Retail Trend LLC (Furshet supermarket chain)
- Metro Cash & Carry LLC (Metro hypermarket chain)
- Auchan hypermarket Ukraine LLC (Auchan hypermarket chain)
- ATB-Market LLC (ATB supermarket chain)
- Alliance Market (Fresh-Market, Fresh, Arsen, Soyuz, Kvartal store chains)
- Tavria-V LLC (Tavria-V, Kosmos supermarket chains)
- Eko LLC (Eko-Market supermarket chain)
- Kalynivka-Premium Trading House
- Foodmarket LLC (Velmart, Velyka Kyshenya supermarket chains)
- AIP Agrogroup LLC
- Fructus Nobilis LLC
- Citrus Company
- Smilyanska Hlodnya LLC
- Fozzy Group of Companies (Silpo, Le Silpo, Fora, Fozzy supermarket chains)
- FreshStart (Belarus)
- Ukrainian Fruit & Vegetable Company
- Billa Ukraine
- Fruitreal (Belarus)
- LST-Polska (Poland)
The 8th International Trade Forum will be organized within the 15th International Conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2018. Export Focus”. This largest fruit and vegetable business event in the Eastern Europe has been gathering key participants of the sector from the CIS, EU and other parts of the world for the 15th year in a row. The trade forum being held in conjunction with the conference enables participants both conduct negotiations and receive exclusive analytical information on the fruit and vegetable market in the Eastern Europe. Furthermore, both the conference and trade forum will be held in conjunction with Fresh Business Expo, the only exhibition in Ukraine for fruit and vegetable business participants, which will involve more than 100 companies (both growers and input and equipment suppliers).
The trade forum is unique for Ukraine and has no analogs in the country. It has already received a positive response from importers and supermarket chains in Ukraine as well as domestic and foreign suppliers of fruits and vegetables.
Trade forum registration fee:
- for those who also take part in the conference on December 4-5: 290 euro per delegate, which are added to a conference registration fee;
- for those who take part only in the trade forum on December 7: 750 euro per delegate.
Registration fee for the trade forum on December 6 includes the following options:
- participation of one delegate in trade forum on December 6;
- at least 10 meetings with retailers and wholesalers according to concerted schedule;
- package of conference informational materials;
- conference speakers’ presentations (in original language) in 5-7 days after the end of the event;
- information about company in a final file with contacts;
- receipt of conference and trade forum participants’ contacts in electronic format in 5-7 days after the end of the event;
- coffee and snacks during trade forum.
To learn more about the event, please contact the Conference Organizing Committee:
+380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 – Mr. Ievgen Kuzin