The 7th International Conference
“Fruit & Vegetable Business of Russia - 2014”
Expocentre Fairgrounds, 14, Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya St, Moscow, Russia
September 16, 2014
Fruit-Inform, the largest informational and analytical company in the Eastern European fruit and vegetable business, and ITE, the organizer of World Food Moscow 2014 and the leader in the CIS exhibition sector, announce the 7th International Conference “Fruit & Vegetable Business of Russia – 2014”, the event that have already become a traditional meeting place for professionals throughout the world engaged in wholesale and retail trade, growing, post-harvest handling and processing of fruits and vegetables as well as companies rendering services for the business.
The current conference will have a variety of novelties that are especially relevant and urgent for the fruit and vegetable market.
The conference participants will traditionally be able to listen to the Russian fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for the season 2014/15.
Much attention will be given to Russia's fruit and vegetable imports and their share in the market with an emphasis put on the citrus segment and its development in the following year.
The conference is expected to be attended by about 200 professionals of the fruit and vegetable business from 15 countries throughout the world.
The conference's key subjects:
- The Russian fruit and vegetable price forecast for October 2014 – April 2015 and preliminary production forecast for the next season
- Russia in the WTO: how has the fruit and vegetable market changed over a year? Further market development prospects
- Development of the European and global fruit and vegetable markets. How has the overseas markets' influence on the Russian fruit, berry and vegetable market changed over the past year?
- Russia's apple imports. Suppliers distribution under conditions of the country's accession to the WTO
- Fruit logistics in Russia: from the field to the shelf
- Fruit and vegetable supplier as viewed by a retailer. Main requirements and problem points
- Modern approaches to handling, storage and packaging of fruits and vegetables
The conference taking place in conjunction with the biggest fruit and vegetable exhibition in Russia enables all the participants to have maximum results from both conducting negotiations with suppliers and buyers during the exhibition and receiving exclusive market information from the sector's leaders with a possibility to communicate with them right during the conference.
More detailed information about the conference, sessional program, conditions of participation and application form are available on www.fruit-inform.com
Would you have any questions regarding participation in the conference, please, contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel/fax: +7 495 7894419 (Moscow, Russia)
tel/fax: +380 562 320795 (Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]