The 6th International Conference
The International Conference “Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine” by right enters the group of the leading fruit and vegetable events in the Eastern Europe, as it is the only event gathering all largest potato and vegetable growers from Ukraine as well as a variety of international experts in the sector.
The 6th International Conference “Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014” is to take place on February 20, 2014, President Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. The conference will traditionally be organized together with Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers, an idea of which was born during one of the first potato and vegetable conferences.
Despite record high prices of some products, the current season for growers of potatoes and traditional vegetables was uneasy especially due to troubles with growing and harvesting. There are large problems with quality of produce, and imported onions are expected to enter Ukraine already in December. Furthermore, white cabbage prices remained extremely low.
What prices will be registered for potatoes and traditional vegetables in winter and spring in Ukraine? Will price levels remain high in the new season, and what prospects are expected in the market for early produce? How to store potatoes and vegetables until spring taking into account difficult vegetation conditions in 2013? These and many other questions will be answered by leading Ukrainian and foreign experts during the conference.
We would draw the participants' attention to some of conference sections in 2014:
- Traditional first fundamental forecast of production and prices for potatoes and traditional vegetables in Ukraine for the season 2014/15 as well as forecast for remaining months of the current season.
- Modern approaches to selection of vegetable seeds and seed potatoes.
- Master-classes on new technologies in potato growing from domestic and foreign experts.
- Updated rankings of the largest growers of potatoes and traditional vegetables in Ukraine.
- Updated assessment of payback period in the potato industry and vegetable production in Ukraine.
- Development of the Ukrainian potato and vegetable processing sector and many others.
The organizers prepared even wider offers for advertisers and sponsors within this year's edition so that they reflect all actual needs for the potato and vegetable business.
More detailed information about the event, preliminary program, conditions of participation and application form will be available on www.fruit-inform.com after December 10.
General Media Partner
Exclusive Media Partner
Special Video Partner
General Internet Partner
Would you have any questions regarding the event, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
Mr Ievgen Kuzin
tel: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341 (Ukraine)
cell: +380 96 5836323
email: [email protected]