Fruit & Vegetable Business of Russia-2014. Final program and new participants
The 7th International Conference Fruit & Vegetable Business of Russia-2014» will start its work in three days – on September 16th, 2014.
For the present, the program is 100% completed and involves the following speakers:
- Petr Chekmarev, Director of Department of Plant-Growing, Chemicalization and Plant Protection, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation
- Tetiana Getman, Head of Fruit-Inform
- Aleksey Krasilnikov, Executive Director, Potato Union, Russia
- Nikolay Klimenko, Director, Poisk Seed Breeding Company, Russia
- Konstantin Shvets, Director, Fito-Mag, Russia
- Aleksandr Khrenov, Editor-in-Chief, Shkola Gribovodstva Magazine, Russia
- Anton Panyushin, Business Development Director, EON Connecting Energies, Russia
- Francesco Semprini, Natalya Lobyreva, representatives of Interagro, Russia
- Ingolf Mayer, Director, Plattenhardt + Wirth GmbH, Germany
- Petr Golovin, Representative in Eastern Europe, Plattenhardt + Wirth GmbH, Germany
- Roman Peyev, Director, Rusbana Engineering, Russia
- Sergey Lyuft, Director, Partner, Russia
- Ivan Fedyakov, General Director, INFOLine, Russia
- Pavel Grudinin, Director, Sovkhoz imeni Lenina, Russia
- Aleksandr Isayev, Head of Phytosanitary Surveillance and Grain Quality Department, Russia
- Vladimir Popovich, Expert, Russia
It should also be noted that the list of participants has recently been joined by the following sector leaders: Dmitrovskiye Ovoschi Agriholding, Greenhouse Growth Technologies, LeaderFruitCompany Import, AKhV, Federal Union of German Plant Breeders, Michurin All-Russian Scientific and Research Institute, Agropak, EuroFoodTechnologies, Basf, NaDo, Vladimirskiye Ovoschi and many others.
The list of participants is available on the official web-site of the event.
We would remind you that the conference will start its work on September 16, in conjunction with WorldFood Moscow 2014, the largest food exhibition in Russia. The practical business-tour to Ozery CJSC will be organized for the conference delegates on September 17.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform and ITE Moscow. The event is sponsored by Fito-Mag, EON Connecting Energies and Interagro.
Pay your attention that applications are accepted until September 12, inclusive. More detailed information about the conference, program, conditions of participation and application form are available on the official web-site.
Would you have any questions concerning the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +7 495 7894419
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]