Potential export markets for Ukrainian fruits and vegetables under new geopolitical conditions
The 11th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014» is being daily updated with the subjects most relevant for the fruit and vegetable market. Within two conference days, all conference participants will receive the exclusive information on the fruit and vegetable market situation and its future development prospects as well as fruit, berry and vegetable growing, handling, storage technologies and marketing approaches.
One of the most relevant subjects of «Potential export markets for Ukrainian fruits and vegetables under new geopolitical conditions» will be covered by the speech of Mr. Aleksandr Marchenko, Commercial Director at S-Rostok.
The presentation will focus on the following questions:
- Why does Ukraine need to develop vegetable export?
- How is vegetable export trade developed in Ukraine compared with the EU countries?
- What are the main problems of export and their solutions?
- Ukrainian vegetables in the EU market: is Ukraine awaited there, and how soon will Ukrainian exporters be able to enter the European market?
- Will a professional Ukrainian farmer be able to enter the EU market without state support?
- How important is a middleman in exports?
- What other countries can be an alternative to the Russian market and why?
- Key competitors of Ukraine in the market of those countries and their advantages
- Main differences of the Middle East market from the market in Russia, EU and Central Asia.
You can follow further changes and updates in the conference program on the official web-site.
The 11th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014» will be held on December 8-10, 2014, Rus Hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. The conference will traditionally include the International Trade Forum on December 10.
The conference and trade forum will involve more than 300 fruit and vegetable professionals from 15-18 countries of the world. The event will mostly attract fruit and vegetable growers, processing enterprises, retail and wholesale trade representatives, suppliers of seeds and plants, inputs, equipment and machinery. The conference will also be attended by fruit and vegetable storage and handling solutions suppliers, investment companies, financial enterprises, specialized mass media etc.
More detailed information about the conference, b2b exposition, trade forum is available on the official web-site of the events.
Would you have any questions, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 06/25/2020 09:45 PICO Company: Egypt to produce more high-quality citrus
- 06/24/2020 09:44 Ukrainian apricot campaign kicks off
- 06/15/2020 09:32 Grapes producers have bio solution against "unseen enemy"