The 7th International Conference «Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine-2014»
Fruit-Inform announces the start of registration for the 7th International Conference «Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015». The conference will traditionally be held in Kiev on February 27. This year, the event's program will be even more informative, as the conference will take place in conjunction with Storage Expo: Fruits & Vegetables and Industrial Cold exhibitions to be held on February 25-27.
The conference will traditionally be co-organized by Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers.
Key conference subjects:
- The fundamental Ukrainian potato and vegetable production and price forecast for the season 2015/16;
- The situation in the market for early produce;
- Foreign trade in potatoes and traditional vegetables: potential, new directions, price prospects;
- Potato and vegetable business under current economic conditions: investment attractiveness and possible niches;
- Modern seed growing trends in the sector;
- Foreign experts' technological master-classes on produce growing;
- The potato and vegetable processing sector prospects;
- Modern approaches to potato and vegetable handling and storage;
- Efficient produce marketing and promotion in the market;
- Another meeting of Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers.
- Special conditions of participation offered for exhibitors of Storage Expo: Fruits & Vegetables and Industrial Cold exhibitions
- Discounts for participation for those registered before February 1
- Applications to be accepted until February 23
More detailed information about the event, preliminary program, conditions of participation and application form are available on www.fruit-inform.com.
Would you have any questions regarding the event, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
Mr Ievgen Kuzin
tel: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341
cell: +380 96 5836323
email: [email protected]
- 06/17/2020 10:17 Are lessons learnt? The Ukrainian potato season 2020/21 gathering pace
- 06/16/2020 12:57 The Ukrainian potato market to depend on small family farms again