The 7th International Conference
The International Conference «Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine» by right enters the group of the leading fruit and vegetable events in the Eastern Europe, as it is the only event that gathers all leading growers of potatoes and traditional vegetables (onions, white cabbage, carrots, table beets) in Ukraine as well as a large number of foreign experts.
The conference will traditionally be held in Kiev on February 27. This year, the event's program will be even more informative, as the conference will take place in conjunction with Storage Expo: Fruits & Vegetables and Industrial Cold exhibitions held on February 25-27. The conference will involve domestic and foreign speakers with the presentations on all key issues of the potato and vegetable business.
The conference will traditionally be co-organized by Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers.
Key conference subjects:
- The fundamental Ukrainian potato and vegetable production and price forecast for the season 2015/16;
- The situation in the market for early produce;
- Foreign trade in potatoes and traditional vegetables: potential, new directions, price prospects;
- Potato and vegetable business under current economic conditions: investment attractiveness and possible niches;
- Modern seed growing trends in the sector;
- Foreign experts' technological master-classes on produce growing;
- The potato and vegetable processing sector prospects;
- Modern approaches to potato and vegetable handling and storage;
- Efficient produce marketing and promotion in the market;
- Another meeting of Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers.
- Special conditions of participation offered for exhibitors of Storage Expo: Fruits & Vegetables and Industrial Cold exhibitions
- Discounts for participation for those registered before February 1
- Applications to be accepted until February 23
- A discount of 30% for the study «Fruit & Vegetable market of Ukraine-2015. Results and Forecasts for the Next Season»
The organizers will also offer a variety of advertising and sponsorship options as relevant under current market conditions as possible.
More detailed information about the event, preliminary program, conditions of participation and application form are available on www.fruit-inform.com.
General Media Partner:
General News Partner:
Would you have any questions regarding the event, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
Mr Ievgen Kuzin
tel: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341
cell: +380 96 5836323
email: [email protected]