Business-tour during Berries of Ukraine-2015: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference
The 6th International Conference «Berries of Ukraine-2015: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market» will include a practical business-tour to one of the leading berry farms in Ukraine – Agrofirma Vesna-2011 in Kiev Region.
The business-tour held on May 22 will focus on:
- production of different berry varieties:
- everbearing strawberries;
- strawberries under cover;
- black, red, white currants;
- summer raspberries;
- everbearing raspberries;
- machinery used during berry growing;
- berry harvesting (in case the season has started);
- post-harvest cooling of berries;
- berry packaging, different packaging types.
Pay your attention that participation in the business-tour will be available only for participants of the 1st day of the conference, which will start its work on May 21 in Kiev.
The organizers expect the conference to be attended by more than 150 delegates from 8-10 countries of the world. Key conference audience: berry growers (more than 50%), processing enterprises, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of inputs and equipment, plants, agrichemistry etc.
Maximal discounts for participation in the conference will be available until March 27.
The conference program, conditions of participation, advertising opportunities, sponsorship packages and application form are available on www.fruit-inform.com
Would you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 02/10/2022 17:04 More than 220 professionals already registered for Uzbekistan’s leading fruit and veg business event in February
- 02/04/2022 11:04 ASIA Fruit&Veg Conference in Uzbekistan-2022 to start in less than three weeks!
- 01/27/2022 12:29 Agroholding GDF, the Uzbekistani fruit and veg leader, to host the business-tour on Feb 25
- 01/24/2022 11:57 Uzbekistan awaiting for fruit and veg technologies and buyers on February 24-25