Apple Business of Ukraine-2015: registration starts!
Fruit-Inform invites all fruit business participants to the 5th International Conference «Apple Business of Ukraine-2015».
The event keeps on expanding its geography and moves to Kamyanets-Podilsky, one of the most important apple regions of the country. By tradition, the organizers offer as informative as possible program of the first day and eventful business-tour to one of the leading apple farms, on the second day.
The conference will focus on:
- The Ukrainian apple market: situation and development trends; Fruit-Inform production, price, export and import forecast for the season 2015/16
- The global and European markets for apples; situation in competing countries (Moldova, Poland, EU) and potential consuming ones (Russia, Kazakhstan etc.)
- Technological master-classes from sector experts: apple orchard protection, pre-harvest activities, mechanization in fruit growing, different stages in orchard management
- The Ukrainian market for processed apples
- Modern apple quality retention, storage, handling and packaging technologies
- Apple marketing and sales through different channels: domestic supermarkets, wholesale companies, direct exports, wholesale markets etc.
The conference is organized by Fruit-Inform. Fito-Mag Ukraine is the General Sponsor of the Conference. The conference is sponsored by Syngenta. Bayer CropScience sponsors the conference business-tour.
Expected conference audience – about 150 delegates: apple growers (more than 50%), processing enterprises, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of inputs and equipment, apple trees, agrichemistry etc.
Additional options from organizers:
- discounts for registration fees until July 13;
- discounts for registration fees of additional delegates from a company.
Conference draft program, participation conditions, advertising options, sponsorship offer and application form are available on the official web-site.
Would you have any questions concerning the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us:
tel/fax: +380 562 320795
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Mr. Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]