Program of conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015. Reload» updated
The organizers of the 12th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015. Reload» have been regularly updating the conference program, which is now 50% completed, and expect it to reach 100% readiness by the end of October.
Below you will find newly confirmed presentations of the 1st conference day:
- Ukrainian production and price forecast for the current season prepared by Fruit-Inform. Preliminary expectations from the season 2016/17. Trends in the Eastern European market – Tetiana Getman, Head of Fruit-Inform
- The fruit and vegetable market of Germany as the main European consumer. What Eastern European fruits and vegetables can be in high demand in the European market? - Dr. Hans-Christoph Behr, AMI, Germany
- Promising export markets for Ukrainian fruits and vegetables: Middle East, Southeast Asia, North Africa – Aleksandr Marchenko, Commercial Director at Rostok-S, Ukraine
The event will be held on December 1-2, 2015, Kiev, in conjunction with the leading fruit and vegetable exhibition – Fresh Business Expo. The conference will end with the retail center on December 3, where domestic and foreign suppliers of fruits and vegetables will be able to conduct direct negotiations with almost all Ukrainian supermarket chains and leading importers.
Conference draft program, more detailed information about the events, participation conditions, advertising opportunities and sponsorship packages are available on the official web-site. To register your participation, please fill out the following application form.
Would you have any questions, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
e-mail: [email protected]
- 03/03/2021 16:15 Berries of Ukraine: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference in upgraded format – FTrade Club Berries, April 8-9, Kyiv
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering