Applications for participation in Ukraine's largest fruit and vegetable forum to be accepted until November 23
Applications for participation in the 12th International Conference «Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine-2015. Reload» and the 5th International Trade Forum will be accepted until November 23 inclusive.
Registration of the conference and trade forum participants actively goes on, and over the past few days their list has been joined by such companies, as Suncrops France SAS, Polish Agro Logistic Sp. z o.o., V.O. Gutsol, D.M. Soroka, Agro-Ukraine, Ye.V. Bagley, Impak, Wiseberry, VLT Flora, VLT Agrosvit, Chayka I.D., Monsanto Ukraine, Tavria State Agrotechnology University, Agrofirma Volodymyrski Sady, Euro Fresh Fruit, Agrana Fruit Luka, Alfa-Sintez, Agrokhimikat and others.
As a result, current preliminary list of participants consists of 105 companies from 9 countries of the world. Altogether, the event will attract about 230 delegates from 9-11 countries.
Key conference moments:
- the conference will be held on December 1-2;
- the conference program includes all relevant subjects for the fruit and vegetable business within six specialized forums: market; investment; standardization, certification & organic produce; technology; handling, storage & packaging; marketing;
- the conference speeches will be given by practical experts from 5 countries of the world;
- on December 3, there will be a traditional trade forum enabling to conduct direct negotiations with largest supermarket chains and wholesale companies from Ukraine (currently 31 organizations);
- both conference and trade forum will be held in conjunction with the only specialized exhibition for the fruit and vegetable business in Ukraine – Fresh Business Expo 2015.
Conference program, more detailed information about the trade forum, participation conditions and advertising opportunities are available on the official web-site. To register your participation, please fill out the following application form.
Would you have any questions, please contact International Relations Department of Fruit-Inform:
tel: +380 562 320795 (ext. - 341)
cell: +380 96 5836323 (Ievgen Kuzin)
- 03/03/2021 16:15 Berries of Ukraine: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market Conference in upgraded format – FTrade Club Berries, April 8-9, Kyiv
- 10/29/2020 14:51 The Blueberry Market in the Eastern Europe Study updated as of 2020
- 09/15/2020 13:36 Join top speakers of Blueberries in Eastern Europe Webinar!
- 09/09/2020 12:45 The Ukrainian blueberry market in 2025 – protected growing, area expansion and price lowering