Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 10 th week of 2019
- Sellers again reduced prices of greenhouse cucumbers
- Brassica prices remained stable
- The market for red beets and carrots remained stable
- Onion sellers did not revise their prices due to regular imports from Asia
- The demand for potatoes remained low.
- Apple and pear prices remained relatively stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?