Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 10 th week of 2019
- Prices of greenhouse cucumbers went down despite stable demand
- The price range of imported tomatoes widened
- The supply of high-quality white cabbage was limited
- The demand for high-quality carrots went up slightly
- The demand for high-quality onions continued to grow
- The supply of nonstandard potatoes increased
- The demand for apples was stably low
- Banana prices stabilized
- Oranges became less expensive
- Mandarin price range widened again
- Grapefruit sellers had to reduce their prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?