Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 9 th week of 2019
- Prices of domestic cucumbers kept on decreasing
- Tomatoes became less expensive due to low demand
- White cabbage prices continued to grow
- Red beet prices went down
- Onion prices remained stable in view of stable imports
- Growers did not revise their potato prices
- Apple sales rates slowed down
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?