Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 9 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were going down within the whole week
- White cabbage sales rates remained low
- Prices of Chinese and red cabbage went down again
- Carrot prices remained stable
- Sellers reduced their red beet prices in view of low demand
- Potato prices stabilized
- Apple sales rates remained stable.
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?