Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 9 th week of 2019
- Cucumber price range widened
- The supply of imported tomatoes went up
- Growers with stocks of high-quality white cabbage raised their prices
- The demand for high-quality onions remained high
- The demand for domestic apples went down
- Bananas became less expensive
- Mandarin price range widened
- Imports of Turkish lemons fell
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?