Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 11 th week of 2019
- The price situation in the cucumber market remained volatile.
- Despite lower supplies from Turkey, prices of tomatoes remained unchanged.
- A further increase in cabbage prices had a negative impact on sales rates.
- The demand for carrots and red beets was still low.
- The situation in the onion market remained relatively stable.
- Trade in the potato market somewhat intensified
- Apple sales rates remained low
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?