Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 12 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices kept on decreasing
- Greenhouse centers managed to raise their tomato prices
- White cabbage price growth was backed by a decrease in supply
- Despite lower supply, carrot prices remained stable
- Red beet growers said of higher demand
- The onion market remained stable
- The demand for apples was stably low
- The demand for bananas went down
- Mandarin price range widened
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?