Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 12 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were growing
- Brassica crops became more expensive
- The demand for red beets and carrots was stably low
- Onion prices went up
- Potato sales rates remained low
- Apple and pear growers did not revise their prices
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?