Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 12 th week of 2019
- Cucumber sales rates went down
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- White cabbage prices remained relatively stable
- The demand for high-quality red beets went up
- The onion market changed slightly
- Potato prices were stable
- The demand for apples was slightly higher
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?