Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 13 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were going down within the whole week
- Prices of white and Chinese cabbage kept on growing
- Red cabbage prices stabilized
- Red beet and carrot prices remained stable
- Onion farmers did not revise their prices
- Potatoes became more expensive
- Growers preferred to maintain their previous apple prices
- The demand for Conference pears was stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?