Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 13 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went down
- Domestic growers started shipping their first volumes of greenhouse tomatoes
- White cabbage sales rates kept on decreasing
- The demand for carrots went up slightly
- The supply of nonstandard onions decreased
- The potato market remained stable
- Growers said of worse demand for apples
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?