Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 17 th week of 2019
- Cucumber trading rates went up at the end of the week
- Sellers were unable to raise their tomato prices
- Carrot growers again raised their prices
- Onions became more expensive
- The apple market remained stable
- Prices of Egyptian oranges went up
- Lemons and grapefruits became more expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?