Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 17 th week of 2019
- Prices of cucumbers and tomatoes were going down within the whole week
- The white cabbage market remained relatively stable
- Chinese cabbages became more expensive
- Red beet and carrot prices remained stable
- Onion sellers raised their prices
- The demand for pears was rather low
- Strawberry prices went up
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?