Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 17 th week of 2019
- The cucumber market was not stable
- Tomatoes again became less expensive
- Prices of last year’s white cabbages went up
- Price growth was observed in the red beet and carrot market
- Onion prices stabilized
- Potatoes became more expensive
- Apple sales rates remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?