Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 19 th week of 2019
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- The supply of early cabbage was growing
- Red beet and carrot prices went up
- The supply of last year’s onions decreased
- Potato farmers managed to raise their prices
- Imported fruits accounted for the largest part of the supply of apples
- The supply of citrus fruits went down
- Russian growers started their strawberry season
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?