Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 20 th week of 2019
- Sellers raised prices of greenhouse cucumbers
- Tomato prices went down
- Last year’s white cabbages became more expensive
- Growers started their season of early cabbage
- Prices of red cabbages and red beets went up
- Onion and potato prices remained stable
- Strawberries became more expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?