Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 20 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were growing
- Tomatoes became less expensive
- Prices of last year’s white cabbage went down
- Carrot sellers reduced prices due to lower demand
- Growers from the southern regions started selling early red beets and carrots
- Onion prices remained stable
- Apple growers said of a seasonal decline in stocks
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?