Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 21 st week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were going down
- Tomatoes became less expensive due to low demand
- Growers finished their sales of last year’s white cabbage
- Prices of early vegetables decreased
- Sellers of last year’s onions and potatoes reduced their prices
- Fruit farms started their season of field-grown strawberries
- Apple prices went up under conditions of a seasonal decrease in stocks
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?