Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 21 st week of 2019
- Prices of greenhouse cucumbers and tomatoes were going down
- White and red cabbage prices remained stable
- Chinese cabbages became more expensive
- Onion prices went up
- Polish growers started their season of early potatoes
- Pears became less expensive
- Strawberry prices collapsed
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?