Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 21 st week of 2019
- Summer greenhouses started selling cucumbers
- Tomatoes again became less expensive
- White cabbage prices went down
- The demand for high-quality carrots grew
- Farmers had to reduce their red beet prices
- Importers raised their apple prices
- Strawberries became less expensive
- The citrus price range widened
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?