Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 23 rd week of 2019
- The demand for cucumbers was not active
- Prices of imported tomatoes went down
- Carrot prices were stable
- Onion sellers reduced their prices
- The demand for apples was not high
- Sellers managed to maintain their strawberry prices
- Growers started their cherry season
- Banana sales rates were not high
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?