Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 23 rd week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went down
- Sellers managed to maintain their previous tomato prices
- Early cabbage prices stabilized
- Chinese cabbage again became less expensive
- Prices of brown onions went down slightly
- Sellers of last year’s potatoes grew
- Pear prices remained stable
- Growers started their cherry and raspberry seasons
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?