Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 23 rd week of 2019
- Cucumber prices were not stable
- Tomato prices stabilized
- Last year’s carrots became less expensive due to low demand
- Prices of early onions went up
- The supply of cherries was limited
- The demand for apples was not active
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?