Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 25 th week of 2019
- Cucumbers and tomatoes became less expensive
- Prices of early cabbage were growing
- The supply of early carrots was limited
- Red beet prices were going down
- Prices of early onions grew due to worse weather conditions
- Apples were not in demand
- Banana sales rates were not high
- Strawberry prices were growing
- The supply of cherries started decreasing
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?