Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 25 th week of 2019
- The supply of cucumbers went down
- Sellers reduced prices of greenhouse tomatoes
- Brassica prices stabilized
- Growers shipped their first quantities of early red beets and carrots
- Early potatoes became less expensive due to growing supply
- Apple trading rates were not active
- Pear prices remained stable
- Polish blueberry season started
- Raspberry prices fell sharply
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?