Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 25 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices went down
- Tomatoes became more expensive
- Prices of early red beets and carrots went up due to a seasonal factor
- Prices of early onions were falling
- The demand for early potatoes was stably high
- Growers started their apricot season
- Strawberry prices went up
- Cherries became less expensive
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?