Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 26 th week of 2019
- Prices of cucumbers and tomatoes were going down
- Early cabbage became slightly more expensive
- Farmers had to reduce their prices of red beets and onions
- The supply of domestic early potatoes was growing
- Growers from the southern regions shipped their first volumes of early apples
- Strawberry prices slightly went up
- Importers expanded geography of cherry imports
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?