Poland: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 26 th week of 2019
- Sellers raised their tomato and cucumber prices
- Red cabbages became less expensive due to a seasonal factor
- Prices of early white cabbage, red beets and carrots remained stable
- The onion market changed slightly
- Prices of early potatoes went up thanks to active demand
- The supply of cherries continued to grow
- Growers from the southern regions finished their strawberry season
- Prices of blueberries fell
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?