Russia: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 27 th week of 2019
- Cucumber price situation was mixed
- Tomato sellers rarely revised their prices
- White cabbage prices went down
- The supply of carrots grew
- Red beets became less expensive due to weak demand
- Onion prices remained stable
- The supply of early apples grew
- Banana price situation was mixed
- The demand for citrus fruits was extremely low
- The seasons of strawberries and cherries came to an end
- Growers started their raspberry and watermelon campaigns
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?