Ukraine: Fruit & Vegetable Market Report, the 26 th week of 2019
- Cucumber prices continued to go down
- The supply of tomatoes went up
- White cabbage prices remained stable
- Red beets and carrots again became less expensive
- Growers had to reduce their onion prices
- The majority of growers finished their season of strawberries and cherries
- Farmers started their raspberry campaign
- The supply of domestic peaches went up
- The apple market remained stable
Only several groups of users can see full text of this article:
- Subscribers of Fruit-Inform
Please sign in to see it if your already are subscribed.
- I would like to subscribe to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits"
- I am already subscribed to "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits". How do I get the access?